3.31.2014

Big Day!

So, last Friday the pups had a big day! My daughter and I loaded all of them up, plus mama of course, and headed to the vet for check-ups!




When you show up at the vet with a bunch of puppies you get plenty of attention! Of course our puppies were the cutest they've seen! ; ) Look at that proud mama!


Everyone was weighed, wormed, got first set of shots and was given a thumbs up! We even started everyone on Revolution, it's a 3 in 1 heart worm, flea and tick medicine that is applied directly to their skin.


Can we just pause to look at that face? Sweet baby!

It was quite an outing and everyone was completely tuckered out! If I could have just laid on the floor like that I might have, too!



These puppies are growing so fast and bring us such joy every day! I'd love for you to come meet them. You will certainly fall in love!





No comments:

Post a Comment